Lex Mundi Headline News
Lex Mundi Member Firms and Member Firm Lawyers Receive Top Honors at Benchmark Annual Awards-South 2012
Seven Lex Mundi member firms won awards in nine different categories and two Lex Mundi firm lawyers received top awards at the Benchmark Litigation Annual Awards-South 2012, which took place in Atlanta on March 8, 2012.
Published by Euromoney Legal Media group, Benchmark Litigation is the only publication in the U.S. to focus solely on litigation and is the definitive guide to America’s leading litigation firms and lawyers. The awards identify the nation’s law firms and lawyers who consistently and successfully handle complex high-stakes cases in multiple jurisdictions.
The award selections are based on rigorous six-month research that includes extensive interviews with the litigators and their clients as well as in-depth examination of recent casework.
The following Lex Mundi member firms received awards:
- Akerman Senterfitt, Lex Mundi member firm for Florida, was named Firm of the Year for Diversity and named Florida Firm of the Year
- Bass, Berry & Sims PLC, Lex Mundi member firm for Tennessee, was named Firm of the Year for Tennessee
- Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC, Lex Mundi member firm for Mississippi, was named Mississippi Firm of the Year
- Crowe & Dunlevy, Lex Mundi member firm for Oklahoma, was named for Oklahoma Case of the Year
- Jackson Kelly PLLC, Lex Mundi member firm for West Virginia, was named Firm of the Year for West Virginia and named West Virginia Case of the Year
- McGuireWoods LLP, Lex Mundi member firm for Virginia, was named Virginia Case of the Year
- Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice, LLP, Lex Mundi member firm for North Carolina, was named Firm of the Year for North Carolina
The following Lex Mundi lawyers received Litigatior of the Year awards:
- Mack Morgan III, from Crowe & Dunlevy, Lex Mundi member firm for Oklahoma, was named Oklahoma Litigator of the Year
- Brian Riopelle, from McGuireWoods LLP, Lex Mundi member firm for Virginia, was named Virginia Litigator of the Year
For a complete list of winners please visit www.benchmarklitigation.com.