Established in 1988, Wardyński & Partners combines traditional values with modern approach. We focus on our clients’ business needs, helping them find effective and practical solutions for their most difficult legal problems.
We maintain the highest legal and business standards. We are committed to promoting the civil society and the rule of law. We participate in non-profit projects and pro bono initiatives.
Our lawyers are active members of Polish and international legal organisations, gaining access to global knowhow and developing a network of contacts with the top lawyers and law firms in the world, which our clients can also benefit from.
We share our knowledge and experience through our portal for lawyers and businesspeople (www.inprinciple.pl), the firm Yearbook, and numerous other publications and reports.
Their are currently over 100 multilingual lawyers in the firm, serving clients in Czech, English, French, German, Korean, Polish, Spanish, Italian and Russian. We have offices in Warsaw, Kraków, Poznań and Wrocław.
• Business Crime
• Business-to-Business Contracts
• Compliance & Internal Investigations
• Construction Contracts, FIDIC
• Corporate Law, Public Companies & Corporate Accounting
• EU Law, State Aid & EU Funds
• Employment & Global Mobility
• Government Claims & Enforcement
• Intellectual Property
• Litigation, Arbitration & Mediation
• New Technologies & Data Protection
• Private Client
• Public Procurement & PPP
• Real Estate & Reprivatisation
• Restructuring & Bankruptcy
• Energy, Energy Intensive Industry
• Finance (Banking & Project Finance, Financial Institutions, Capital Markets, Insurance)
• Infrastructure & Real Estate Development
• Luxury Goods
• Maritime Economy
• Media & Advertising
• Pharma, Food, FMCG
• Private Equity
• Rail & Aviation
• Retail & Distribution
• Transport, Shipping & Logistics
We have been consistently recognized as the leading law firm by: Chambers Europe, Chambers Global, The Legal 500, IFLR1000 and Who's Who Legal.
Wardynski & Partners
Aleje Ujazdowskie 10