For more than a century, Crowe & Dunlevy has provided comprehensive legal services to clients ranging from individuals to Fortune 500 companies across the nation and the world. With offices in Oklahoma City and Tulsa, the firm has more than 130 attorneys and offers counsel in nearly 30 practice areas.
The firm's clients enjoy access to attorneys with in-depth expertise who provide a comprehensive approach to clients' legal needs.
Areas of Practice:
• Administrative &Regulatory
• Alternative Dispute Resolution
• Aviation & Commercial Space
• Banking & Financial Institutions
• Bankruptcy & Creditor’s Rights
• Business & Information Technology Sourcing
• Corporate & Securities
• Criminal Defense, Compliance & Investigations
• Employee Benefits &ERISA
• Energy, Environment & Natural Resources
• Indian Law & Gaming
• Intellectual Property
• Labor & Employment
• Litigation &Trial
• Non-Profit/Charitable Foundations
• Private Wealth & Closely-Held Business
• Product Liability
• Real Estate
• Securities Litigation
In the latest Best Law Firms report by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers, Crowe & Dunlevy had the most first-tier practice area rankings in the state of Oklahoma. The firm is a Chambers U.S.A. leading firm and has been honored as a Go-To Law Firm by the publishers of Corporate Counsel, who survey the general counsel of Fortune 500 companies. In addition, the majority of Crowe & Dunlevy lawyers are listed in The Best Lawyers in America and 19 lawyers were named 2017 Lawyer of the Year by Best Lawyers.
Crowe & Dunlevy