Mourant Ozannes is a leading global offshore law firm. We advise exclusively on the laws of the British Virgin Islands, the Cayman Islands, Guernsey and Jersey and have a substantial presence in each jurisdiction as well as offices in Hong Kong and London.
Guernsey is a significant international financial centre and of strategic importance to our vision. This is reflected in the rapid expansion of our team, which has grown to over 120 members of staff.
We have a long tradition of exceptional service and expertise underpinning our relationships with clients, who include the world’s foremost financial institutions, public companies, corporations, funds promoters and high net worth private clients. We are chosen regularly to work alongside the most respected international law firms with whom we enjoy deep and longstanding relationships.
Our “one firm” approach and extensive knowledge of offshore legal services allows us to offer clients impartial advice on the most appropriate jurisdiction for their needs.
We advise more FTSE 100 companies than any other offshore law firm and across our four jurisdictions, no other offshore law firms have more top tier directory rankings than us.
Our excellence over the last 12 months has been recognised with the following awards:
• Guernsey Law Firm of the Year 2016: Citywealth IFC Awards
• Firm of the Year, Jersey: Who's Who Legal
• Offshore Law Firm of the Year: Chambers Europe 2015
• Best Offshore Law Firm: Hedgeweek Global Awards 2015
• Best Offshore Law Firm: Hedgeweek USA Awards 2015
• Best Offshore Law Firm - Client Service: HFMWeek European Hedge Fund Services Awards 2015
• "Deals of the Year 2014": ASIAN-MENA COUNSEL Magazine 2014
• Best US Offshore Law Firm: Hedge Funds Review readers' poll 2014
• Best Offshore Law Firm – Client Service: HFMWeek US Hedge Fund Services Awards 2014
• Global Finance Deal of the Year, Restructuring and Insolvency (Middle East): The American Lawyer Global Legal Awards 2014
• Best Offshore Law Firm: Hedgeweek USA Awards 2014
• Best Offshore Law Firm – Client Service: HFMWeek European Hedge Fund Services Awards 2014
• Best Offshore Law Firm: Hedgeweek Global Awards 2014
• Best Law Firms for Offshore Work: China Business Law Awards 2014
Areas of Practice
• Banking and Finance
• Financial Services and Regulatory
• Insolvency and Restructuring
• International Trusts and Private Client
1 Le Marchant Street
St. Peter Port, GY1 4HP