Gide Loyrette Nouel (“Gide”) is a premier international law firm and the first to have originated in France. Founded in Paris in 1920, the firm now operates from 14 offices worldwide. It has 600 lawyers drawn from 35 different nationalities. Gide offers some of the most respected specialists in each of the various sectors of national and international finance and business law. In each of its offices in Europe, Asia, North America and Africa, the firm provides its clients with comprehensive knowledge of local markets, regional expertise and the resources of an international law firm.
Areas of Practice
• Banking and Finance
• Competition and International Trade
• Dispute Resolution
• Insurance, Industrial Risk and Transport
• Intellectual Property / Telecommunications, Media and Technology
• Mergers, Acquisitions and Corporate Law
• Projects (Finance and Infrastructure)
• Public Law & Environment
• Real Estate Transactions and Financing
Gide Loyrette Nouel A.A.R.P.I.
22, cours Albert 1er