Agribusiness, Food and Beverage
The agribusiness, food and beverage industries are major contributors to many economies around the world. From farmers to ranchers, to beverage manufacturers and distributors, you need lawyers who know the industry to maximize market opportunities and minimize risks.
With a global presence and local understanding of each industry’s complexities, risks, challenges and opportunities, members of the Lex Mundi Agribusiness Food and Beverage Industry Group are uniquely positioned to deliver innovative, cutting-edge solutions to help you achieve your business goals.
Experience and Expertise
- Commodity trading instruments
- Environmental laws and licensing
- Financial and capital markets instruments used in the agricultural business
- Food and beverage safety
- International tax
- International trade regulations and disputes
- Labeling, packaging, and recalls
- Product distribution and licensing agreements
- Product liability/Defense of contaminated food and beverage claims
- Production insurance
- Rural land acquisition and leasing
- Sanitary and phytosanitary regulations on production, marketing and sales
- Sector-specific mergers and acquisitions advice
- Securitization of receivables in agriculture
- Supply chain agreements
For more information or to inquire about a matter, please contact Kim Bradell, Lex Mundi Senior Business Development Manager (Tel: +1.713.335.0126).
This guide addresses the issues of commercialization, government regulation, importing, exporting and human consumption of genetically modified organisms (GMOs), which include transgenic crops and other products.
Aimery de Schoutheete
Liedekerke Wolters Waelbroeck Kirkpatrick
Boulevard de l'Empereur 3 Keizerslaan
Regional Vice Chair Europe/Middle East/Africa:
Morais Leitão, Galvão Teles, Soares da Silva & Associados
Rua Castilho, 165
Regional Vice Chair North America:
Faegre Baker Daniels LLP
2200 Wells Fargo Center
90 S. Seventh Street
Minneapolis Minnesota 55402-3901