Client Advisory Council
Expert Advice and Guidance from General Counsel of Leading Multinational Companies
The Lex Mundi Client Advisory Council is an essential resource for Lex Mundi and our member firms. This group of senior in-house counsel from some of the world’s leading companies provides advice and guidance in a variety of areas that enhance member firms’ ability to deliver the best possible service to their clients and to better meet the demands of in-house counsel. Client Advisory Council members also offer valuable guidance in identifying best practices designed to strengthen the working relationship between in-house and outside counsel.
Currently serving on the Lex Mundi Advisory Council are:
- AngloGold Ashanti Limited: Ria Sanz, Executive Vice President, Group General Counsel and Company Secretary
- Banco Santander, S.A.: Javier Illescas, Head of the Business Legal Department
- First Solar, Inc.: Paul Kaleta, Executive Vice President & General Counsel
- Grupo Bimbo, S.A. de C.V.: Luis Miguel Briola, General Counsel
- Johnson Controls: Andrew Thorson, Vice President and Global General Counsel, Automotive Experience and Asia
- Magneti Marelli S.p.A.: Gianpaolo Accossato, Senior Vice President Group General Counsel
- Milliken & Company: Debra Clements, VP, Senior General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
Past Client Advisory Council Members:
In addition to the current members, Senior In-House Counsel from the following organizations have previously served on our Client Advisory Council:
- AIG Investments
- Akzo Nobel NV
- Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.A.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Deere & Co.
- DISH Network
- Hanesbrands Inc.
- H.J. Heinz Company
- Hilton Hotel Corporation
- Macquarie Group Limited
- Mars, Inc.
- McCain Foods Limited
- McDonald’s Corporation
- Mitsubishi Corporation
- Nestlé SA
- Office Depot
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Reed Elsevier
- Rio Tinto
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Royal Dutch Shell plc
- SABMiller plc
- Sara Lee Corporation
- Starbucks Coffee Corporation
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Corporation
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- The New York Times
- Votorantim Industrial