Client Advisory Council
Expert Advice and Guidance from General Counsel of Leading Multinational Companies
The Lex Mundi Client Advisory Council is an essential resource for Lex Mundi and our member firms. This group of senior in-house counsel from some of the world’s leading companies provides advice and guidance in a variety of areas that enhance member firms’ ability to deliver the best possible service to their clients and to better meet the demands of in-house counsel. Client Advisory Council members also offer valuable guidance in identifying best practices designed to strengthen the working relationship between in-house and outside counsel.
Currently serving on the Lex Mundi Advisory Council are:
- Banco Santander, S.A.: Javier Illescas, Director of Legal Services for Business Operations
- DISH Network: Stanton Dodge, Executive Vice President, General Counsel & Secretary
- Magneti Marelli S.p.A.: Gianpaolo Accossato, Senior Vice President Group General Counsel
- Mars, Inc.: Alberto Mora, Vice President, Secretary & General Counsel
- McCain Foods Limited: Christa Wessel, Chief Human Resources and Legal Officer
- Michelin: Philippe Legrez, General Counsel
- PepsiCo: Larry Thompson: Executive Vice President, Government Affairs, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary
- Reed Elsevier Group: Kenneth Thompson, General Counsel Intellectual Property, Privacy and Governance
- Rio Tinto: Debra Valentine, Group Executive Legal and External Affairs
- Robert Bosch GmbH: Frauke Ahnefeld, Vice President Corporate Legal Services
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Corporation: Richard Thurston, Senior Vice President and General Counsel
Past Client Advisory Council Members:
In addition to the current members, Senior In-House Counsel from the following organizations have previously served on our Client Advisory Council:
- AIG Investments
- Akzo Nobel NV
- Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.A.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Deere & Co.
- Hanesbrands Inc.
- H.J. Heinz Company
- Hilton Hotel Corporation
- Macquarie Group Limited
- McDonald’s Corporation
- Mitsubishi Corporation
- Nestlé SA
- Office Depot
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Royal Dutch Shell plc
- SABMiller plc
- Sara Lee Corporation
- Starbucks Coffee Corporation
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- The New York Times
- Votorantim Industrial