We provide exclusive online resources that deliver valuable information to help in-house counsel, Lex Mundi member firms and member firm lawyers in practice throughout the world:
- Guides to Doing Business: More than 122 guides that provide detailed market-specific information about each jurisdiction. The guides can serve as a useful resource tool when planning an international business strategy or researching a new business market.
- Global Practice Guides: Essential practice information and industry solutions in jurisdictions around the world. Prepared by members of Lex Mundi practice groups, the guides focus on one practice area and a particular legal topic of interest to lawyers today. They are available in their entirety or by individual jurisdiction.
- Best Practices: A series of best practices designed to foster ongoing improvement in the working relationship between clients and their outside counsel. These have been developed in collaboration with member firm lawyers, leading corporate counsel, Lex Mundi Advisory Council, legal management/marketing consultants, academics and other legal professionals.
- Lex Mundi Learning Network: A website delivering continuing education resources to enhance the practice, management and leadership skills of lawyers through both live and on-demand web-based courses.
- Lex Search: A free online search tool that allows you to locate a member firm in any of the more than 100 countries where our global network has a presence.