Rose Law Firm, Lex Mundi Member Firm for USA, Arkansas, Celebrates 200th Anniversary
Rose Law Firm, Lex Mundi member firm for USA, Arkansas, recently celebrated 200 years of service with the announcement of a $200,000 philanthropic initiative to commemorate its historic milestone.
“For two hundred years, Rose Law Firm has been committed to our clients, employees and the communities we serve,” said Robyn Allmendinger, managing member.
The full service business law firm, with locations in Little Rock and Fayetteville, awarded gifts totaling $200,000 to benefit legal aid and nonprofit organizations in Arkansas. Those organizations included:
- Arkansas Access to Justice – Funding of the “Rose Law Firm Anniversary Fellowship” for a law student to work with this organization to conduct research and develop policy recommendations that improve access to justice in Arkansas.
- Center for Arkansas Legal Services – Funding to support the Veterans Legal Assistance Project to provide legal assistance to low-income and homeless veterans.
- Legal Aid of Arkansas – Funding to support the newly created Director of Advocacy position to continue the efforts of Legal Aid to be a premier pursuer of justice for low-income Arkansans.
- University of Arkansas at Fayetteville School of Law – Funding of the “Rose Law Firm 200th Anniversary Public Service Awards” for three public service/pro bono student fellowships.
- UA Little Rock William H. Bowen School of Law – Funding of a Bowen Law School Public Interest Fellowship for a student to work with nonprofits and in public service with government agencies.
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Arkansas Arts Center
To view the firm’s 200th Anniversary video, please visit https://www.roselawfirm.com/about/.