The firm was founded in 1988 as the Law Office of Tomasz Wardynski and has operated since 1992 as a partnership under the name of Wardynski & Partners.
We combine traditional values with a modern approach. We offer care for our clients’ business needs and problems. Whatever the circumstances, we seek solutions protecting our clients’ legitimate interests.
We maintain the highest legal and business standards. We are committed to promoting the civil society and the rule of law. We participate in non-profit projects and pro bono initiatives.
Our lawyers are active members of Polish and international legal organisations, gaining access to global knowhow and developing a network of contacts with the top lawyers and law firms in the world, which our clients can also benefit from.
We share our knowledge and experience through inprinciple.pl—a web portal on law for business (but not only), the new tech law blog, the firm Yearbook, and numerous other publications and reports.
There are currently over 100 multilingual lawyers in the firm, serving clients in Polish and English, as well as Czech, French, German, Italian, Korean, Russian and Spanish.
• Banking & Project Finance
• Business Crime
• Business-to-Business Contracts
• Compliance & Internal Investigations
• Construction Contracts, FIDIC
• Corporate Law, Public Companies & Corporate Accounting
• EU Law, State Aid & EU Funds
• Employment & Global Mobility
• Government Claims & Enforcement
• Intellectual Property
• Litigation, Arbitration & Mediation
• New Technologies & Data Protection
• Private Client
• Public Procurement & PPP
• Real Estate & Reprivatisation
• Restructuring & Bankruptcy
• Capital Markets
• Energy, Energy Intensive Industry
• Financial Institutions
• Infrastructure & Real Estate Development
• Luxury Goods
• Maritime Economy
• Media & Advertising
• Pharma, Food, FMCG
• Private Equity
• Rail & Aviation
• Retail & Distribution
• Transport, Shipping & Logistics
We have been consistently recognized as the leading law firm by: Chambers Europe, Chambers Global, The Legal 500, IFLR1000 and Who's Who Legal.
Additional Firm Websites
Wardynski & Partners
Aleje Ujazdowskie 10