Gide Loyrette Nouel (“Gide”) is a leading international law firm and the first to have originated in France. Founded in Paris in 1920, the firm now operates from 13 offices worldwide. It has over 550 lawyers and legal consultants drawn from 35 different nationalities. Gide offers some of the most respected specialists in each of the various sectors of national and international finance and business law. In each of its offices in Europe, Asia, North America, Africa and the Middle East, the firm provides its clients with comprehensive knowledge of local markets, regional expertise and the resources of an international law firm.
Areas of Practice
• Banking & Finance
• Competition & International Trade
• Compliance & Corporate Investigations
• Dispute Resolution
• Insurance, Industrial Risk & Transport
• Intellectual Property, Telecommunications, Media & Technology
• Mergers & Acquisitions / Corporate
• Projects (Finance & Infrastructure)
• Public Law & Environment
• Real Estate Transactions & Financing
Gide Loyrette Nouel A.A.R.P.I.
15 rue de Laborde