Renowned for its legal expertise, Pekin & Pekin continues to lead the field of Turkish law firms advising on cross-border transactions with Turkey.
Since its establishment in 1971, Pekin & Pekin has been involved in the majority of large-scale transactions within the jurisdiction. With a total of 30 lawyers, including 8 partners, the reputation of Pekin & Pekin attracts top-tier new law graduates and retains the expertise of senior lawyers. This has ensured the firm’s status as the go-to legal advisor for sophisticated matters in highly regulated sectors, such as banking, pharmaceuticals, energy, telecoms, broadcasting, healthcare and infrastructure.
By connecting with the best international legal partners in its networks, Pekin & Pekin assists clients in the development of their business by the provision of seamless client service of the highest level.
The nature of transactions undertaken by the firm which differentiates it from other local firms, is generally complex and predominately cross-border, where the clients need access to the best expertise available.
The focus of each transaction team is to achieve the client’s short and long terms goals in Turkey and globally. Legal assistance is proactive, practical-business focused, enabling clients to leverage opportunities whilst managing exposure.
Areas of Practice
• Banking and Finance
• Capital Markets
• Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions
• Dispute Resolution
• Energy and Climate Change
• Insolvency and Bankruptcy
• Intellectual Property
• Islamic Finance
• Private Equity
• Project Finance
• Public Private Partnerships
• Banking and Finance
• Consumer Products and Retail
• Energy and Natural Resources
• Hospitality and Leisure
• Industrial Manufacturing and Service Industries
• Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare and Biotechnology
• Real Estate and Construction
• Telecommunications, Media and Technology
• Transportation, Logistics and Defense
• IFLR1000 ranked Ahmed Pekin as "Expert Consultant" at Energy and Infrastructure, Banking, Project Finance, M&A, 2019
• IFLR1000 ranked Fethi Pekin as "Expert Consultant" at Energy and Infrastructure, Banking, Project Finance, M&A, 2019
• IFLR1000 ranked Özge Okat as "Highly Regarded Lawyer" at Capital Markets, 2019
• IFLR1000 ranked Yegan Liaje as "Highly Regarded Lawyer" at M&A, 2019
• IFLR1000 ranked Hasan Yasar as "Rising Star" at Capital Markets, 2019
• Legal 500 ranked Ahmed Pekin as "Leading Individual" at Banking, Finance and Capital Markets, 2019
• Legal 500 ranked Hasan Yasar as "Next Generation" at Banking, Finance and Capital Markets, 2019
• International Tax Review (ITR) "Turkish Tax Firm of the Year" 2017, 2010
• International Tax Review (ITR) "Turkish Transfer Pricing Firm of the Year" 2014
• Runner-up Trustlaw Thomson Reuters Foundation "Pro Bono Innovative Firm of the Year" 2013
• International Financial Law Review "Turkish Law Firm of the Year" 2012, 2010, 2007
• International Legal Alliance Summit & Awards "Gold Turkish Law Firm of the Year" 2012
• "Best in Turkey - European Women in Business Law Awards" 2012
Pekin & Pekin
10 Lamartine Caddesi