2019 Lex Mundi Intellectual Property Global Meeting
Join our attorneys and their clients at the 2019 Lex Mundi Intellectual Property Practice Group Global Meeting, hosted by Pestalozzi (Lex Mundi member firm for Switzerland), for a lively discussion covering the following global issues:
- Cross-border IP Dispute Resolution: Strategies and Pitfalls
- When, Where and Who do you sue? Strategies for the effective use of litigations
- Dispute Resolution Clauses in Commercial Contracts: Governing Law, Forum and Process
- Fact, Expert and Documentary Evidence: Common law vs. Civil law approaches
- Cross-border enforcement: Implementation of court decisions and arbitral awards
- Moot Court: Dispute on the distribution of branded products
For more information please contact Jorge Carrillo, Lex Mundi Senior Business Development Manager.
Schedule At A Glance
Please check back for a printable agenda.
Friday, September 13, 2019
8:30 AM – 9:00 AM || Registration & Breakfast
9:00 AM – 4:30 PM || Working Sessions
4:30 PM – 5:30 PM || Cocktail Reception
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM || Networking Dinner
The meeting will be held at the office of Pestalozzi.
Hotel Information and Reservations:
T +41 44 225 91 91 | F +41 44 225 92 92
- Thursday, 12 Sept – Saturday, 14 Sept 2019 (2 nights)
- 20 Single rooms "Style", CHF 300 on weekdays, CHF 240 for the weekend (per room and night)
- 20 Single rooms "Comfort Chic", CHF 330 on weekdays, CHF 270 for the weekend (per room and night)
- Clients attend Free of Charge.
Access Registration Form