With an advancing international and interdependent economy, tax regulations inevitably evolve. As the pace of global integration continues, you need legal support that can keep up with these changes. Members of the Lex Mundi Tax Practice Group are dedicated to staying abreast of the changes in tax laws to help navigate your legal needs.
With an international presence, we are equipped to lead you to achieve successful outcomes in complex matters, whether those matter arise in a single jurisdiction or across multiple countries.
Experience and Expertise
- Advising on governmental relationships
- Advising on the interaction of tax treaties
- Complying with tax law
- Counseling on indirect taxation
- Counseling on tax aspects of mergers and acquisitions
- Dealing with transfer pricing issues
- Designing tax efficient structures
- Resolving tax disputes (domestic and international)
- Structuring cross-border transactions
For more information or to inquire about a matter, please contact Lauren Smith, Lex Mundi Business Development Manager, at 1.713.335.0125.
Ten Earlsfort Terrace
Dublin 2 D02 T380
Basham, Ringe y Correa, S.C.
Paseo de los Tamarindos No. 400-A, Piso 9
Bosques de las Lomas
Mexico City D.F. 05120
Regional Vice Chair Latin America / Caribbean:
Calle 70 A # 4-41
Regional Vice Chair North America:
Davis Graham & Stubbs LLP
1550 17th Street, Suite 500
Denver Colorado 80202