Founded in 1975, Afridi & Angell is a full-service UAE law firm in its fifth decade at the forefront of the legal community. From the beginning, our hallmarks have been a commitment to quality, unsurpassed knowledge of the law and the legal environment, and crafting of innovative business solutions.
Licensed in the three largest Emirates of Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Sharjah as well as the Dubai International Financial Centre, our practice areas include banking and finance; corporate and commercial law; arbitration and litigation; construction; real estate; infrastructure projects; energy; project finance; maritime (wet and dry); and employment.
We advise local, regional and global clients ranging in size and sophistication from start-ups, sole proprietorships, family-owned businesses, entrepreneurs and investors to some of the world’s largest public and private companies, governments and quasi-government institutions. We attract and retain clients with our dedication to practical guidance focused on their business needs supported by decades of experience here in our home jurisdiction, the UAE.
Areas of Practice
- Banking and Finance (conventional and Islamic)
- Capital Markets, Privatization
- Compliance and Regulatory
- Corporate and Commercial
- Dispute Resolution
- Doing Business in the UAE
- Financial Services Regulation
- Government Tenders and Procurement
- Hospitality and Leisure
- Infrastructure and Project Finance
- International Trade Controls
- Military Procurement and Offsets
- Privacy, Cyber Security and Data Protection
- Private Equity and Acquisitions
- Real Estate
- Sports & Entertainment
- Technology, Media and Telecommunication
- Venture Capital