Pellerano & Herrera, the leading law firm in the Dominican Republic for over 30 years, boasts a multidisciplinary team of professionals that is the most comprehensive in the country, providing personalized legal advice with the highest standards of quality to its clients.
The firm is typically involved in all major mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, project financing and foreign investments in the country. Pellerano & Herrera’s lawyers also mediate the entry process for important multinational and Fortune 500 corporations to the Dominican market as well as in the international financing of high-profile operations, such as the issuance of commercial papers and bonds in both the American and European markets.
Pellerano & Herrera has a very strong and successful litigation practice with ample experience in alternative dispute resolution, business, civil and commercial lawsuits, civil rights actions, insurance, intellectual property litigation and issues of constitutional law.
The firm offers a wide range of legal services to its clients in different practice areas and industries that include:
- Antitrust and Unfair Competition
- Banking and Financing
- Digital and Technology
- Dealership and Distributorship
- Energy and Bioenergy
- Environmental Law
- Government Relations
- Intellectual Property
- International Trade
- International Agreements
- Labor and Social Security
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Project and Structured Finance
- Real Estate
- Sports Law
Awards and honors that the firm recently has received include:
- “Firm of the Year” by Chambers and Partners (2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2015 and 2017);
- “Most Innovative Law Firm of the Year” of the Dominican Republic, IFLR Americas Awards (2017,2018 and 2019);
- “Law Firm of the Year” of the Dominican Republic, Who's Who Legal Awards (2017 and 2018);
- “Firm of the Year in Corporate and Commercial”, The European - Global Legal Awards 2018 and 2019;
- “Most Innovative Law Firm of the Year” of the Dominican Republic, The European - Global Legal Awards 2019;
- “Sovereign Issuer of the Year” by LatinFinance Deals of the Year Awards 2018 for assistance to underwriters in the bond offering of the Dominican state;
- “TopBrand” of the Dominican Republic by Superbrands U.K. for 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
10 John F. Kennedy Av.