WEBSTER LP (“WEBSTER”) is a leading law firm in Anguilla, providing true global reach through quality associations worldwide while delivering the highest standards of advice and service.
The firm understands the commercial environment in Anguilla and Nevis and assists clients in achieving the right commercial outcome. WEBSTER provides cross-border advice to Anguillian, Nevisian and international clients.
WEBSTER provides a creative approach to problem solving and strategic planning and gives its total and sustained commitment to satisfying clients’ needs. WEBSTER takes its corporate social responsibility extremely seriously and values equality and diversity. The firm has a great amount of experience in international corporate and trust structuring, and is a solid choice of firm to turn to for advice on wealth preservation matters. WEBSTER is uniquely well qualified to assess the political and constitutional driving forces liable to affect clients’ commercial activities in Anguilla and provides its clients with carefully considered guidance through the most complex situations that may arise.
Corporate and Commercial Law
- Advising on a broad range of transactions; mergers and acquisitions, corporate financing, re-organizations and joint ventures
- Formation of investment funds and all aspects of company law
Trust / Foundations and Wealth Management
- International corporate and Trust structuring / wealth preservation and Foundations
- Advising on all aspects of employment law both contentious and non contentious
Intellectual Property Law
- License third country patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets
- Development of Eastern Caribbean intellectual property law
International Commercial Litigation / Arbitration
- Large scale cross-border claims
- Regulatory issues and/or fraudulent dealings
- Dispute resolution (arbitration and mediation)
- International and domestic litigation
Offshore Finance and Registered Office Facilities
- Company formation and company management services
- Consolidating asset ownership under a corporate umbrella
- Protection of clients’ assets / flexibility of an Anguilla corporation
- Commercial and residential real estate
- Advising on taking real estate security for lending
- Advising on alien land holding licenses